Top 7 Italy Scholarships 2023-24| For International Students
Italy Scholarships 2023-24
Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day. Welcome to our website. On our website, we provide the students with all the latest updates for all the international and national students who want to study abroad but don’t have much knowledge as to how to apply for admission and what type of scholarships are available for students. So we compile the top 7 Italy Scholarships 2023-24 and every piece of information about the scholarships for the students in different universities and help the students. I hope this article will be helpful for you if you need a scholarship in Italy.
The top 7 Italy Scholarships 2023-24 will be discussed in this article. So if you are studying in Italy or have a chance to start your education in Italy then you can apply for a number of scholarships for any university in Italy.
The students who apply for the scholarship have a chance to find fully funded scholarships for all the eligible students. The students will get different types of scholarships when they are in Italy some of these are government scholarships for foreign students and scholarships sponsored by a specific university. You can get a free education in Italy as you get a fully funded scholarship that provides all the allowances to the students who are eligible.
Top 7 Italy Scholarships 2023-24
Some of the famous scholarships in Italy are as follows:
- Invest your Talent in Italy
- EDISU Piemonte Scholarships
- Bologna University Study Grants
- Bocconi Merit and International Awards
- Politecnico de Milano Merit-Based Scholarships
- Politecnico di Torino International Scholarships
- Scuola Normale Superiore Ph.D. Scholarships
All the international students who join the university for their master’s degree or a supervised postgraduate program in Engineering, Advanced Technologies, Architecture, Design, Economics, or Management at a top Italian university.
The students who apply for the scholarship will get an amount of € 8 100 (monthly allowance of € 900).
- The students who want to apply for the scholarship must belong to Azerbaijan, Armenia, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, Tunisia, Turkey, and Vietnam.
- They have a graduation degree if they apply for the master’s degree
- Students must have English language proficiency.
2. EDISU Piemonte scholarships
The students who joined the Universities of Piedmont such as the Politecnico of Torino and the University of Torino as full-time bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, single cycle master’s degree, or Ph.D. courses are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
The scholarship worth depends upon your living and the type of program that you have joined. Students will get a maximum of € 5 108 as a scholarship.
3. Bologna University study grants for international students
All international students who want to apply for the bachelor’s, master’s, or any degree program at the University of Bologna are eligible to apply for scholarships.
The students will get a scholarship amount of 11000 euros and a full tuition fee for one academic year.
If you want to apply for the scholarship you have to follow the following criteria.
- proceeds SAT or TOLC test if smearing for bachelor or master degree programs, or
- GRE test if registering for a master’s degree program, and
- The applicant must be below 30 years old.
4. Bocconi Merit and International Awards
International students who have a brilliant educational record and they are enrolled in the bachelor or Master of Science program at the University of Boccioni are eligible to apply.
- The students who are eligible for the scholarship will receive a 50% reduction on their tuition fees and
- up to € 12 000 per year for the bachelor’s program and
- Up to € 13 000 per year for master’s programs.
The scholarships given to the students are based on their educational background and merit.
5. Politecnico de Milano merit-based scholarships for international students
The students who have joined Politecnico de Milano University and enrolled in the Master of Science program are eligible to apply for scholarships.
In this program, students will get a three different types of scholarships such as:
- PLATINUM scholarships: € 10 000 gross per year
- GOLD scholarships: € 5 000 per year
- SILVER scholarships: the total amount of fees for the academic year
The selection of the candidates depends upon the
- GPA (grade point average),
- academic achievements,
- your portfolio (if requested),
- And a motivation letter.
6. Politecnico di Torino international scholarships
The scholarship is available only to international students who are enrolled in the bachelor’s degree program in the field of engineering and architecture at Politecnico di Torino.
The students who applied for scholarships will receive 8000 euros per year for their complete degree program.
The students who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the following criteria to get the scholarship.
- The students have to clear their admission test and must get 60 or higher marks on the test.
- The students must have high school transcripts from any of the international school
- The students must join the Bachelor of Science Degree program at the Politecnico di Torino for the first time.
7. Scuola Normale Superiore Ph.D. scholarships
National and international students who want to start their Ph.D. research in the Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
The Scuola Normale Superiore provides fully funded scholarships to all eligible students and they can manage their tuition fee, enrollment fee, and other costs of living and traveling in the given amount.
The students who apply for the scholarships have to submit their master’s degree transcript and the students will be called for an interview for their academic assessment.
So this is all about the Italy announced scholarships for the students who are enrolled in different universities for their higher degree program so if you find it helpful then you have to apply for any of the scholarship. If you like the article please share it with other so they can also apply for any scholarship if they are eligible.