The purpose of this article is to provide you with information about studying in the UK and the Top Fully Funded Scholarships in UK 2023 for international students in 2023.Do you dream of studying in the UK on a Fully-Funded scholarship? The next step is just a few steps away . Universities and the British government provide hundreds of scholarships to international students. Scholarships are available to applicants seeking Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs.
With a wide variety of cultures, studying in the UK is a golden opportunity, and students from all over the world come here to study. As we all know, study and living in the UK are expensive compared to other European countries, but the best thing is they give scholarships to thousands of students every year. Your tuition fee, living expenses, and other expenses will be covered by the scholarship. The fee waiver ranges from 25% to 75% for partial scholarships.
These scholarships do not require an application fee. After completing your degree, the British government now grants you two years of work visas. Using this blog, you will be able to get scholarship information about the world’s most prestigious universities, such as Oxford, Cambridge, and other UK universities. For international students, we strongly encourage you to apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships in UK 2023.
Overview Top Fully Funded Scholarships in UK 2023
- Scholarship Country: UK
- No. of Scholarships: 3,210
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Chevening Scholarship UK
- Commonwealth scholarship Uk
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships
- GREAT UK Scholarships
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Reach Oxford Scholarships
- University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
1. Chevening Scholarship UK
The Chevening scholarship is also one of the Top 5 Scholarships in the UK for International Students, established in 1983 by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. British Government-funded Chevening scholarships are available for international students to begin their full-time Master’s degree at prestigious UK universities.
It is possible to choose from over 12,000 Master’s programs at over 150 different UK institutions depending on your interests. This Master’s program lasts only one year. In 2021, 1,650 Chevening Scholarships were awarded. 1800 scholarships are expected to be offered in 2023.
Chevening Scholarship Benefits
- Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- The cost of the Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
2. Commonwealth Scholarship Uk
Founded in 1959, the Commonwealth scholarship program was the idea of a Canadian stateman. Approximately 800 students receive Commonwealth scholarships each year to pursue their degrees at UK universities. Over 25000 scholarships have been awarded by the Commonwealth scholarship program since its inception. A fully-funded grant will be awarded to candidates from low- and middle-income Commonwealth countries under this scholarship.
Scholarships are available in all fields of Masters and Ph.D. programs. This program is open to talented and motivated candidates. Commonwealth countries can only apply for the scholarships.
- Airfare Tickets
- Living allowance £1,084 to £1,330 per month
- Warm clothing allowance
- Thesis grant
- Study travel grant
It is one of the most prestigious and famous universities in the world. The university was founded in 1209 and is considered to be the second oldest in English-speaking countries. In 2000, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation established the Gates Cambridge scholarship. Each year, 90 scholarships are awarded to Master’s and Ph.D. students. Among the 90 scholarships, 25 are for US students and 55 are for international students.
All nationalities are eligible to apply, except British citizens. We all know studying at the University of Cambridge is expensive, so this scholarship will cover all your expenses.
Gates Scholarship Benefits
- University Composition Fee
- A Maintenance Allowance of £17,500 for 12 months
- Airfare Ticket
- Inbound Visa Costs
- Academic Development Funding: £500 – £2000
- Family Allowance: Up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child
- Maternity/Paternity Funding
- Hardship Funding
International students have access to almost 310 scholarship opportunities. With scholarships in almost every field, GREAT Scholarships welcomes students from 18 countries.
This scholarship program is being offered by 19 universities. It is sponsored by the British Council and the Government of the United Kingdom.
5. Rhodes Scholarship
The Rhodes Scholarship was first awarded in 1902. The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. Students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for this scholarship to study at Oxford University.
Every year, Rhodes awards 100 scholarships to international students. All expenses of the selected applicant will be covered by the scholarship.
Eligible Countries for Rhodes Scholarship
- UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES (1 Scholarship)
- EAST AFRICA COUNTRIES (1 Scholarship)
- Tuition Fees
- University application Fee
- Living stipend up to £15,144
- One Economy class airfare ticket
6. 1,000 Reach Oxford Scholarships
Oxford University is ranked #5 in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and #1 in Europe. Oxford University was founded in 1096, 924 years ago, and is located in Oxford city, United Kingdom. The university is the oldest in English-speaking countries and the second oldest worldwide.
All courses and research areas except medicine are eligible for scholarships. Scholarships are available to undergraduates and graduate students at Oxford University. Depending on the course, the scholarship will last until the degree is completed.
- Undergraduate Oxford Scholarships for International Students: Tuition, Living Costs, and One Air Ticket.
- Graduate Scholarships at Oxford University: Partial/Complete Tuition Fee, Living Expenses
Fields of Study
Scholarships are available in all academic fields except medicine
7. University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
For master’s and undergraduate programs, the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship offers scholarships worth up to £20,000.\
- Country: UK
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Foundation Year, Year One, and Pre-Masters
- Scholarship type: Funded
- Deadline: 11 December 2022
Without IELTS UK Universities
Universities in the UK offering admission without IELTS and TOEFL are listed below:
- The University of Bolton.
- Portsmouth University.
- Birmingham City University.
- The University of Basel.
- Swansea University.
- The University of Geneva.
- London Southbank University.
- The University of Bolton.
- The University of Northampton.
- The University of Northampton.
- Sheffield Hallam University.
- Riga Technical University.
- The University of Warwick.
- London South-bank University.
- Robert Gordon University.
- The University of Bristol.
- The University of Plymouth.
- Aston University, Birmingham.
- The University of Central Lancashire.
- The University of Greenwich.
- Northumbria University.
- Audencia Nantes School of Management.