Applications are open for the UNDP Summer Internship Without IELTS 2023. An organization within the United Nations, the United Nations Development Program is dedicated to eradicating poverty and achieving sustainable economic growth and human development in developing countries.
Using the UNDP, experts are able to build legal and political institutions and expand the private sector through technical training, investment, and technological development. Internship seekers are encouraged to apply for an internship with the UNDP office via this post. The UNDP internship program is open to students from around the world.
UNDP offers you another chance to gain world-class knowledge about growth and development among nations. The UNDP Summer Internship Program 2023 is open to all national and international candidates. This is a six-month program at the United Nations Development Headquarters in New York. Interested candidates can apply online. This internship offers a paid internship program, which is one of the best things about it. All expenses related to sightseeing and exposure will be reimbursed. UNDP offers one of the most famous and in-demand opportunities.
UNDP does not require IELTS for its internship program. For more information about the UNDP Summer Internship, we have listed all the details and information about the application process.
Overview UNDP Internship Program Summer 2023 Without IELTS
|Organization||UNDP (United Nations Development Program)|
|Eligible countries||National and International|
|Language Test||No IELTS requirement|
Benefits of the UNDP Internship
- Stipends will be provided by the UNDP on a monthly basis.
- All internship costs will be covered by the monthly grants.
- Future UN or UNDP system assignments may be available to interns.
- It is also possible for the intern to receive financial support from the government or the institution nominating him or her.
This internship program is for all candidates who have talent and can bring up knowledge, ideas, and innovative thinking with the motivation and passion to enhance our capacity to serve people of concern to UNDP. The following criteria should be met by all candidates;
- International and national candidates are both eligible.
- Graduates who have just graduated are also eligible.
- Students enrolled in graduate programs at universities are also eligible.
- All the students currently studying in an undergraduate program are also eligible.
- The candidate must have completed two years of undergraduate studies in a relevant field.
- No registration fees.
- No work experience is needed.
- Applicants must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You can apply online through the UNDP job website.
- An internship program can be found in the job section.
- Click the apply button after selecting the desired field.
- Make sure you follow the exact deadline for each internship.
How to apply?
The application process is online; follow each step and submit all the required documents. Candidates will only be notified if they are successful. For more information, click the link below;