UNICEF Internships 2023 – UNICEF is delighted to announce that it has launched its internship program again for the year 2023 for all international candidates. With the UNICEF internship program 2023, we hope the new year brings you joy and helps you achieve many of your dreams.
You will improve your resume and your perspective of the world around you when you work for the good cause of needy people. Developing empathy and good manners will make your life easier and smoother.
UNICEF offers internships to undergraduate, graduate, and PhD students. UNICEF invites students from around the world to apply for internships. Students from all educational backgrounds can apply for internships at UNICEF in a wide range of academic fields.
For the UNICEF internship, there is no application fee, and no IELTS/TOEFL requirement. Check out the information below and apply for the UNICEF Internship Program 2023.
Overview UNICEF Internships Without IELTS/TOEFL 2023
|Degree||undergraduate, graduate, and PhD|
- All international students are eligible to apply for the internship.
- It is simple and easy to apply.
- Internships are available in a variety of academic fields.
- UNICEF does not charge an application fee.
- IELTS/TOEFL are not required
Fields & Majors
UNICEF’s Internship Program 2023 offers internships to students from various academic backgrounds. It includes;
- Human resources
- Information Communication Technology
- Finance and Administration
- Operation and Business Management
- Knowledge management
- Supply chain management
- Program management
- Statistics and monitoring
- Child protection programs
- Social and Economic Policy Development
The plus point of this program is that it offers multiple benefits.
- Undergraduates and graduates are assigned internships in this field.
- Visas will be provided as part of the program.
- As well as a one-time airfare allowance.
- Practical work will be practiced. Both in the office and on the field, interns will receive hands-on training.
- UNICEF’s internship program is feasible. There are full-time, part-time, on-site, and fully remote positions available.
- This is a paid internship program. Your efforts will be rewarded.
In order to qualify, you must meet the following requirements;
- Candidates must be enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD programs at the time of application.
- Candidates must have earned excellent grades in their academic careers.
- All the candidates must be 18 years or above.
- English, French, or Spanish proficiency is required for all candidates.
- A candidate cannot have any immediate relatives working for UNICEF (mother, father, siblings, grandparents).
Candidates with previous professional experience will be given special consideration.
- Cover letter
- Recruitment profile.
There are multiple offices offering Unicef internships; therefore, each program’s deadline also varies; use the following link to find out which program’s deadline is.
How to Apply.
- Search for internship opportunities on UNICEF’s official website:
- Create your profile once you find your desired post.
- Fill out the application form after completing your profile.
- Please attach all required documents.
- Fill out the application and submit it.