Unilever Summer Internship Opportunities 2023 – Unilever, one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, is offering exciting summer internship opportunities for 2023. These internships provide a unique chance for students to gain valuable work experience, develop their skills, and learn from industry experts in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Unilever is a $251 billion multi-national consumer goods company known for its household name brands including Dove, Lipton, Axe, Lifebuoy, and Knorr. Unilever is one of the biggest companies in the world and is the world’s largest beauty and personal care company, ranked as #10 in Top 2,000 World Public Companies by Forbes, and #2 in Top 1,000 World Public Companies by Fortune. Unilever is known for its sustainability and is widely acclaimed by several environmental groups for its efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and plastic use.
Unilever’s summer internships are designed to provide a challenging and rewarding experience for students who are passionate about making a positive impact on the world through sustainable business practices. The company offers a range of internships in various fields, including marketing, finance, supply chain, research and development, and more. Whether you’re looking to gain experience in a specific area or explore different career paths, a Unilever summer internship is an excellent opportunity to jumpstart your professional journey.
Unilever, one of the largest multinational consumer goods companies, announces a summer internship program. The summer internships are for undergraduate, graduate, and MBA students who are looking for internships in business, marketing, and sales disciplines. The internship program is to provide practical experience in their respective disciplines for 6 weeks candidates.
For further information, read the complete article. We have also provided open fields for all candidates from different countries.
Unilever Summer Internships 2023 Details
- Host Country: Open worldwide
- Host company: Unilever
- Program Type: Paid
- Category: Internships
- Last Date: Varies
Benefits of Unilever Summer Internships 2023
Unilever has one of the best summer internship programs in the world, and every year, more than 2,000 students are chosen from the world over, and it has become one of the best experiences in the world. Some of the benefits of the summer internship program are:
- You learn about the company and its culture.
- You network with other interns and employees.
- You learn about the business and marketing disciplines from experts in the field.
- You get real-time experience working with a multi-national consumer goods company like Unilever.
- Interns get a competitive salary for their internship experience and benefits such as paid housing and meal plans.
- The internship program is competitive, so interns have an opportunity for a full-time job with Unilever after the internship is completed.
There are certain eligibility conditions for the Unilever Summer Internships program, which include:
- Willing applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for the internship program.
- You should be an undergraduate, graduate, or MBA student.
- You should have a strong interest in business, marketing, and sales-related disciplines.
- You should be passionate about working in a global environment and working with other professionals from different fields around the world.
- You should have strong skills in critical thinking and analytical skills.
- You should be a team player with strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- All applicants must fulfill the eligibility conditions of each internship program.
- You can see the website for individual accessible positions and read the necessities of the applicable field.
Types of Internships at Unilever company
Two types of internships program are provided by the Unilever Company;
- Experienced Candidates: In this category, only candidates with enough experience are eligible
- Fresh Students: In this category, applicants having no experience are also eligible to apply
Duration of the Programs
Now I will tell you, how many periods are included in this internship program;
- Industrial Placement: a 12-month-long assignment program in a technical field.
- Summer Placement: The 12 Weeks-long Internship program will start in June.
Internship Fields at Unilever
- Ben and Jerry’s Factory
- Customer Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Research & Development
- Supply Chain
Open Vacancies for Internees at Unilever:
- 2023 Summer Legal Internship Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Administrative Officer London, United Kingdom
- Assistant CS&P Manager – Nutrition Istanbul, Turkey
- Business Relationship Manager Bengaluru, India
- Category Management Executive United Kingdom
- CSP Manager NRM – Deo Bangkok, Thailand
- CSP Support Manager – Skin cleansing Bangkok, Thailand
- Customer Development (Data Analytics) Internship Remote
- Internship Business Intelligence Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Communications Wageningen, Netherlands
- Internship Corporate Communications Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Customer Development Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Finance – Tax Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Finance Business Partnering Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Finance Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Human Resources (HR)Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Marketing Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Supply Chain Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Microbiologist Durban, South Africa
- NRM (Net Revenue Management) and Performance Manager Nutrition Rueil-Malmaison, France
- Procurement Internship – Pipeline Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- PW & PHX Plant Manager Durban, South Africa
- Unilever Finance Internship Durban, South Africa
- Unilever Leadership Internship Program – Customer Development Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Unilever Internships 2023?
To apply for the Unilever Summer Internship program, you need to follow a few steps:
- You need to go to Unilever’s careers website.
- You need to find the internship program by searching under the intern section.
- You need to apply for the internship by filling out a form.
- You need to attend an interview and get accepted for the internship before starting.
To apply, and to get further information visit the below-mentioned links;
The Unilever summer internship is an excellent opportunity for students who need a first-hand experience in the multi-national industry. This program helps students to develop critical thinking, analytical, and team management skills. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a strong foundation in different business domains. This program helps to build a network of strong professionals to help you make a better future.
You can find additional information on this topic by visiting our official website.