Unilever Internships 2023 is available now. If you don’t want to waste your summer vocations and you want to use them in a productive way then it’s the best opportunity for you as Unilever summer internships 2023 are announced. Unilever is one of the best and leading companies in the world. You have a chance to work with the company and they will help you to polish your career and skills.
The students have an opportunity to apply for the best and most renowned Unilever Company by applying for summer internships. It’s a great opportunity for you to work in the company and they help you to polish your skills and you also earn money from the available platform. Yes, you heard right about the internship as the internship is fully paid and they also provide an extra allowance to the candidates who are brilliant workers of the company. So it’s a great opportunity for you when you are studying as you can settle yourself.
Unilever didn’t provide only a single field for the students to apply for internships. You can apply for different fields as Unilever is working in 190 countries and almost every country has its offices and each office almost announce vacancies for students. Unilever has research and development centers in different countries such as the Netherlands, China, the UK, and the USA.
The Unilever Company has three departments as home care, food and refreshments, and beauty & personal care. Unilever announces different opportunities for fresh and experienced students. The Company will help you to work on your skills and this internship will help you in the future when you want a job in a multinational company.
If you are eligible for the internship you have to read the article to know more about the internship program. All international candidates are eligible to apply for internships.
Unilever Summer Internships 2023
- Country: Open worldwide
- Host company: Unilever
- Type: Paid
- Category: Internships
- Deadline: Varies
Unilever Internships Benefits
It’s the best opportunity for most of the students as they can take advantage of the internship as it is available for almost all types of field students. The internship provides the students with a lot of benefits some of the benefits that are announced by the company are as follows:
- All international candidates can apply
- You are eligible to start work in the company as an employer
- You have a chance to work in one of the world’s leading company
- The candidates who join the company will get a gym, Medical exam, and other facilities
The applicant who wants to apply for the prestigious internship has to follow some of the basic eligibility criteria given as
- All international candidates can apply for the internship
- The students who are in the undergraduate degree programs or fresh students can apply for the internship
- All the applicants must fulfill all the conditions of the internship
- The applicant has to visit the website of each position announced by the company to find the criteria differently.
Types of Internships at Unilever Company
The Unilever Company announces internships for two types of candidates.
- Experienced Candidates: experienced candidates are eligible to apply for internships.
- Fresh Students: Applicant who has recently graduated from the university and has no experience is eligible to apply for the available positions.
Duration of the Programs
The internship program duration depends upon the type of program that you have selected for the internship.
- Industrial Placement: a 12-month-long assignment program in a technical field.
- Summer Placement: The 12 Weeks-long Internship program will start in June.
Internship Fields at Unilever
- Human Resources
- Research & Development
- Customer Development
- Ben and Jerry’s Factory
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
Open Vacancies for Internees at Unilever:
- Internship Finance Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Communications Wageningen, Netherlands
- Internship Marketing Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 2023 Summer Legal Internship Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Internship Supply Chain Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Finance – Tax Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Unilever Finance Internship Durban, South Africa
- Microbiologist Durban, South Africa
- Business Relationship Manager Bengaluru, India
- Administrative Officer London, United Kingdom
- Internship Corporate Communications Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Business Intelligence Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Customer Development (Data Analytics) Internship Remote
- Category Management Executive United Kingdom
- CSP Manager NRM – Deo Bangkok, Thailand
- Internship Customer Development Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Assistant CS&P Manager – Nutrition Istanbul, Turkey
- PW & PHX Plant Manager Durban, South Africa
- Internship Finance Business Partnering Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Human Resources (HR)Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Procurement Internship – Pipeline Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Unilever Leadership Internship Program – Customer Development Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- CSP Support Manager – Skin cleansing Bangkok, Thailand
- NRM (Net Revenue Management) and Performance Manager Nutrition Rueil-Malmaison, France
How to Apply for Unilever Internships 2023?
The applicants have to submit the application in online mode. The applicants have to visit the official website of the Unilever Company and there they can find the application form for each post separately and apply from the website
The website links of the Unilever Company are given below:
- For fresh graduates, you can apply here: Visit Here.
- For an experienced candidate, you need to apply here: Visit Here.
So the post is all about the Unilever internship and they have announced different positions for all the international candidates. The applicants have to visit the official website of the Company to apply for an internship if they are eligible.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.