University College London Acceptance Rate 2023
University College London
University College London Acceptance Rate 2023 is discussed in this article. The university is established in 1826 and is now ranked as the third-largest university in the world. London University is famous because they announce the admission of female candidates. James Mill and Henry Brougham are the founding members who take a changing initiative for the students and established a University. If you are eligible to apply for admission then you have to find the information about the acceptance rate. In this article, we will give you detail about the acceptance rate, required documents, and procedure to apply for admission.
|Name of University||University College London|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Scores Accepted||IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, Duo lingo, Cambridge English|
|Application Fee||INR 7,000 to INR 10,000|
University College London Acceptance Rate
The university acceptance rate is almost 63% which is not difficult to get admission at this rate. The university is well known but they want that students from all over the world apply for admission and thousands of students who are graduated from the university and working in international companies. This time almost 23000 thousand from 150-plus countries are enrolled in a different degree programs. You can also the part of the university if you apply for admission on time before the last date.
University College London Rankings
|Source||2022 Rank||2023 Rank|
|THE World University Ranking||18||22|
|QS World University Ranking||08||8|
The university offers more than 1100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs for applicants. Some of the common departments are as follows:
- Arts and Humanities
- Brain Science
- Social and Historical Science
- Engineering Science
- Life Science
- Medical Science
- Bartlett (Built Environment)
- Mathematical and Physical Science
- Population Health Science
The applicants who want to apply for admission have to follow the following conditions.
Undergraduate Courses Eligibility Requirements
- The applicant must have completed one year of a bachelor’s degree at any Indian university renowned by UCL and must have an average grade comparable to UK Upper Second Class.
- The Year 12/Standard 12 Indian School Certificate given by CISCE or CBSE with five subjects at 90, 85, 85, 85, 85
Postgraduate Course Eligibility Requirements
Graduation degree from an authorized university/college with Upper second-class from any of the following:
- A minimum CGPA grade of 7.75/10, 6.25/8.0, 5.75/7.0, 4.25/6.0, or 3.3/4.0.
- A minimum of 60% aggregate percentage.
Graduation degree from an authorized university/college with lowers second-class with either of these:
- A least CGPA grade of 6.75/10, 5.75/8.0, 5.25/7.0, 3.75/6.0, or 3.0/4.0.
- A least 55% aggregate percentage
How to Apply to the University College London?
The applicants have to follow the following procedure when they apply for admission.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Then click on the register now.
- Fill out the application form and attach all the documents
- The applicant needs a motivational letter or statement of purpose for the application
- Then submit the application and wait for the response.
- The selected candidates will be notified through email.
The applicants have to submit the following documents with the application form.
- All authorized academic Transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
Average Fees at University College London
The fee at the University for the Graduate and Undergraduate Degree Programs are as follows:
|Course Type||Average Fee|
|Undergraduate||£23,300 – £34,100 (INR 23.05 – INR 33.74 Lakh per year)|
|Postgraduate||£25,800 – £36,900 (INR 25.53 – INR 36.51 Lakh per year)|
Average Cost of Living in London
The applicants when they are leaving their country have to check some of the details so they can manage their expenses accordingly. As the applicant can check the housing rent, meal expenses, and much more. The detail about the expenses is given as
|Category||Cost in INR & GBP|
|Tier 4 Visa||£1015 (INR 90,000) per month as proof of sufficient funds|
|Accommodation||£350 to £550 (INR 31000 – 49000) per month|
|Travel||£40 (INR 3,970) per month|
|Miscellaneous||£500 (INR 50,740) per month|
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBISTE AND APPLY NOW.