University of Bath Acceptance Rate 2023
University of Bath
University of Bath Acceptance Rate 2023 is given in this article. The university is one of the prestigious higher education universities in the UK. The university get its legal authorization in 1966 and famous because of the research institute. University provides quality education to the students and that’s why they get the gold award in teaching excellence framework by THE. The university has 54 years of history and they are providing students with hundreds of courses for graduate and undergraduate degree programs. The university is known because of its extracurricular activities. If you want to apply for admission you have to know about the acceptance rate of the university. In this article, we will give you detailed information about the university acceptance rate, eligibility criteria, courses, and the procedure to fill out the application form.
|University||University of Bath|
|Year of Foundation||1966|
|Type of University||Public|
|Location of Campus||Claverton Down|
|Acceptance Rate||10% – 20%|
|English Proficiency Test||IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, Duolingo|
|Application web Portal & Fee||UCAS; 20 GBP – 26 GBP (INR 2,015- INR 2,620)|
|Work Involvement||Required for Graduation courses|
|Financial Assistance||Scholarships, Grants, and Loans|
University of Bath Acceptance Rate
The university is 52 years old and they select the few students who clear their entrance exam based on the admission policies. The acceptance rate of the university is 10-20% for the graduate and undergraduate programs. This means that out of 100 students, only 10-20 students will get admission to the university. The students who get admission to the university will enjoy the different cultures as the number of the students are from the whole world and they all are different from each other. The university is in the 6th number among UK universities. If you are interested you have to submit the application with the complete details required for the application.
Facts and Figures of Student Population
The applicants have to know about some of the facts and figures of the university when they know about the other detail such as the acceptance rate and much more. Currently, more than 18000 students are enrolled in the university. 30% of the total population of the university is international students who came from 130 different countries. The university has
- 13,619 undergraduate students
- 5,249 postgraduate students
- 53% of female students
- 47% of male students
- 0.1% who do not identify as either male or female
The University of Bath Admission Deadlines
The applicants have to submit the application before the last date. The last date for the graduate and undergraduate degree programs is different. The application submission deadline is given as follows:
|UCAS Application Deadline||January 25, 2023|
|Master’s Program||June 30, 2023|
|MBA||March 31, 2023|
The applicants have to follow the following eligibility criteria for different programs
- Higher Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class 12th) with overall marks between 55% – 65%.
- All students must have mathematics at the equivalent of GCSE grade C/grade 4.
- Scores of English Proficiency with IELTS: 7.0 overall; PTE Academic: 62 – 69; TOEFL: 100 overall with a minimum of 24 in all components.
- A bachelor’s degree with a final result of at least first class
- Scores of English Proficiency with IELTS: 6.5 overall; PTE Academic: 59 – 62, TOEFL: 90 overall with minimum 21 in all components.
The applicant when knowing about the university acceptance rate they have to apply for admission then they have to submit the following documents. The documents may vary for different courses. Some of the common documents are as follows:
- Official academic transcripts
- English language proficiency score
- Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Essays (if asked)
- Portfolio (if required)
- Updated CV/Resume
- A passport & UK Student Visa
- Bank Statements
- Passport copy
The applicants have to submit the application from the UCAS website. The applicants who want to apply for admission to the university have to follow the following steps given below.
- The applicant has to visit the official website of the university
- Then find the course for which you want to apply and check the requirements for admission.
- First, you have to create an account on the website before applying for admission by entering your mobile number and password.
- The website will send a confirmation code on your given number that you have to enter the website.
- The applicants have to attach all the documents and tests that the application form requires and provide all the educational qualifications.
- Then the applicant has to pay the fee for the application that depends upon the type, of course, you have selected the application fee generally ranges from 20 GBP – 26 GBP (INR 2,015- INR 2,620).
- The applicants have to submit the fee from net banking, or debit/credit card. Then the applicants have to submit the application after submitting the fee. You can also track your application to check its status of the application.
The applicant must have the IELTS test as this is the most important document that applicant needs when they apply for admission to any university.
University of Bath Notable Alumni
Some of the most popular people who have taken their graduate degree for the University of Bath are as follows:
- Sir David Attenborough – Naturalist and Broadcaster
- Tim Berners Lee – inventor of the World Wide Web
- Dame Jane Goodall – the world-renowned primatologist
- Sir Richard Branson – founder of Virgin Group
- Ash Atalla – TV producer (The Office)
UK Visa Requirements for International Students
All international students need a visa and they can start the process at least three months before the semester starts. The applicants have to submit the visa application with the following documents.
- CAS request form
- CAS number (issued by the university)
- Acceptance Letter
- Copy of payment confirmation
- Academic transcripts
- Financial support proof
- Agreement from parent or guardian
- Scores of English language proficiency
- Evidence of relationship with parents (for those below the age of 18)
- Tuberculosis test results
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBISTE AND APPLY NOW.