Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another scholarship article. Are you looking for the top-ranked university in Canada? The University of Calgary Scholarship 2023 is available for all international candidates who apply for admission to the university. The candidates who want to apply for the scholarship must have to read the article and find the complete information about The University of Calgary Scholarship 2023 such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and how you can fill out the application. Read the article and apply now.
University of Calgary Scholarship 2023 is available for all international candidates. The candidates who are selected for the scholarship will get 15,000$ as a scholarship. The students of bachelor and undergraduate degree programs can apply for scholarships. Avail the opportunity and fill out the application form to apply for the scholarship in Canada. The candidates have to follow the eligibility criteria and must be on merit when they apply for the scholarship.
The candidates will have a chance to get involved in many outdoor and indoor activities and learn in international quality laboratories. The students are eligible to submit the application in the available 1200 courses. When you are enrolled in the university the students are eligible to apply for the internships, jobs, and other activities.
The University of Calgary is a public research university situated in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The University of Calgary was established in 1944 as the Calgary branch of the University of Alberta, launched in 1908, prior to being instituted into an independent, liberated university in 1966.
About the University of Calgary Scholarship 2023
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Calgary
- Program Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Deadline: December 1, 2023
The acceptance rate of the university is 69% which is not very low compared to a lot of universities. So if you have to apply for the scholarship and admission in the university follow the criteria and submit the application on time and have all the necessary information.
Rankings & ratings
Arts and Humanities (24)
Bachelor of Arts in Ancient and Medieval History
- Bachelor of Arts in Archaeology
- Bachelor of Arts in Art History
- Bachelor of Arts in Dance
- Bachelor of Arts in East Asian Language Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in French
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics and Language
- Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
- Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies
- Bachelor of Film Studies
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drama
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Studies
- Bachelor of Music in Music
- Bachelor of Science in Archaeology
- Bachelor of Science in Geography
- Bachelor of Science in Geology
- Bachelor of Science in Geophysics
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social Work.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- Faculty of Environmental Design
The selected candidates are eligible for a number of benefits such as:
- The students are eligible for the scholarship worth 15,000$.
- Students can apply for their complete degree program for four years and they will get the scholarship on the basis of educational performance.
- Students are eligible to get lectures from the international standard staff.
- You can explore more about the university.
- Start your job in the country after getting the degree.
Eligibility criteria are one of the important parts as if you are eligible then you will get the scholarship otherwise your application will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
- Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Students having Canadian nationality are not eligible to submit the application.
- The students enrolled in undergraduate degree programs are eligible to submit the application.
- The students must not be from Canada or have permanent residence in Canada.
- The students will get the scholarship on merit.
- The students who have a GPA of 2.60 or higher are eligible to submit the application for the next second, third, or fourth year too.
Deadlines have to be followed. Make sure you submit your application before 1st December 2023. Late applications will nit be accepted.
How to Apply for the University of Calgary Scholarship 2023?
The scholarship application is available online. The candidates have to submit their application from the official website. The students have to apply for the upcoming fall or winter semester. Make sure you submit the application and have all the information that is necessary for the scholarship. Attach all the documents that are mandatory for the scholarship. Submit your application to the university before last date.
To apply for University of Calgary Scholarship 2023 click on the link given below: