University of Colorado Boulder Acceptance Rate 2023 is discussed in this article. The university is established 146 years back. The University of Colorado Boulder is a famous research institute in Colorado United States. The national science foundation announces that the university has spent almost 536$ million on the development of the research institute. The university announces the range of the courses for the applicants some of the courses are in MBA, Physics, Engineering, and Law and these are the most famous disciplines of the university. If are you interested in university admission then you have to find the detail about the acceptance rate of the university and the eligibility criteria of the University for Admission in the graduate and undergraduate degree programs.
|University||University of Colorado Boulder|
|Parent Institution||University of Colorado|
|Motto in English||Let your light shine|
|Type||Public Research University|
|Location||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Other Names||CU, CU Boulder, Colorado|
The University of Colorado Boulder Ranking
The ranking by the different education authorities of the University of Colorado Boulder internationally is given below.
|International Rankings- 2023|
|QS WUR Rankings||317|
The University of Colorado Boulder Academics
The university is divided into different departments. University provides a number of departments for graduate and undergraduate degree programs. The applicant can apply for any of the programs for which they are eligible. Some of the academics of the universities are as follows:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Leeds School of Business
- School of Education
- College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Graduate School
- University of Colorado Law School
- College of Media, Communication, and Information
- College of Music
- Continuing Education and Professional Studies
- Program in Environmental Design
The University of Colorado Boulder Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate of the university is 84% which means almost 84 students out of 100 are eligible to get admission to the university. The applicants have to submit an attractive application that is according to the eligibility criteria and according to the merit of the respective department for which they are applying.
University of Colorado Boulder Admission Requirements
The applicants who want to apply for admission to the university have to follow the eligibility criteria announced by the university. The eligibility criteria for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs are different. So check the criteria before filling out the application.
The applicants of undergraduate have to follow the following criteria when they apply for admission to the university.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)
- Senior Secondary Certificate, Pre-University Certificate, Pre-Degree Certificate
- Intermediate Examination
- All India and Delhi Senior School Certificate
- Indian School Certificate Examination
- Standard XII Higher Secondary School Certificate (CBSE, CISCE, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra & West Bengal boards) minimum 70%
- Standard XII Higher Secondary School Certificate (other state boards) minimum 80%
- Scores of English Language Proficiency test such as IELTS 6.5 & above PTE score 58 & above
- Letter of Recommendation
The applicants of the postgraduate degree program have to follow the following criteria when they fill out their application form
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 (2:2 equivalent) or 6.0 out of 10 (2:2 equivalent)
- Official transcripts
- Writing Sample
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Work Experience
English Language Requirements
The applicants who are from a non-English language background have to submit the English language proficiency test as evidence that they can speak and understand the language. The applicant must have the following scores in the language tests.
|All Other Majors||6.5||75|
The applicants don’t have to submit the tests scores if they are from the following countries:
- Canada (except Quebec)
- Commonwealth Caribbean
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
University of Colorado Boulder Admission Process
The applicants who are willing to fill out the application form have to follow the following procedure to fill out the application.
- The applicants have to select the course for which they have to apply for.
- The application is available on the official website.
- The university experts will give the application process detail and answer your queries.
- The applicants have to submit the following documents SOPs, Essays, LORs and IELTS, TOEFL, etc. the applicant has to collect all the documents that they need at the time of the application submission.
- The applicants after applying for admission have to plan their accommodation and the applicants have to submit the visa application before the start of the classes as the visa processing will take time and if you don’t apply before the classes you may miss the starting sessions.
- The applicants have to wait for 4-6 weeks after submitting the application.
Documents are the most important part of the application and the applicants who are applying for admission to the university have to submit the following documents with their application form.
- All official academic Transcripts
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- TB Test Certificate
- Financial Evidence
- Portfolio or writing samples if required
The University of Colorado Boulder Cost of Studying
The university fee for the different courses and degrees is given in the table below. The fee charges will be different for different programs.
|Degree/Program||Tuition Fees per year|
|Undergraduate Programs||USD 58,128
(INR 47 Lakh)
(INR 37 Lakh)
|Arts and Sciences||USD 34,180
(INR 28 Lakh)
(INR 30 Lakh)
|Law||USD 37,020 – USD 40,190
(INR 30-33 Lakh)
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.