Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students who are from India and they have to apply for the undergraduate degree program have to apply for the University of Delhi Admission 2023. The candidates have to find the complete information before applying for admission. In this article, we will give you complete information about the University of Delhi Admission 2023 such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and much more. Read the article and apply now.
The University of Delhi Admission 2023 is announced for all students of India and international candidates can apply for admission to the university. Delhi University, formally the University of Delhi, is a central university situated in Delhi, India. It was established in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly and is recognized as an Institute of Eminence by the University Grants Commission.
The students who apply for admission are eligible for a number of opportunities at the university. The candidates will get a scholarship opportunity at the university. You must have to apply for admission if you are eligible. You can apply for undergraduate programs such as B.A.(Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Voc., B.Com, B.E., BA, B.Sc (General), B.Tech, BEd, BLIS., BBA, Some of the available Diploma in the university are Diploma in Italian, Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication, Certificate/Diploma in Foreign Language.
Read the article and apply now for the University of Delhi Admission 2024.
University of Delhi Admission 2024 Details:
- Country: India
- University: Delhi University
- Category: Undergraduate Admission
- Last Date: 31 July 2024
- Courses: B.A.(Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Voc., B.Com, B.E., BA, B.Sc (General), B.Tech, BEd, BLIS., BBA
Ranking And Rating:
|Business Economics (BBE)|
|Patrakarita Evam Jansanchar|
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Applied Life Sciences|
|Applied Physical Science (Analytical Chemistry)|
|Physical Education & Sports Sciences|
|Physical Science with Chemistry|
|Applied Life Sciences with Agro-Chemical & Pest Management|
|Applied Physical Science|
|Applied Physical Sciences (Industrial Chemistry)|
|Special Education MR|
|Comparative Indian Literature|
|East Asian Studies|
|Life-Long Learning & Extension|
|Food & Nutrition|
|Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology|
|Development Communication & Extension|
|Fabric & Apparel Science|
|Human Development & Childhood Studies|
|Operational Research/ Applied Operational Research|
|Resource Management & Design Application|
|M.Tech||Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies|
|Nuclear Science & Technology|
|Embedded Systems and VLSI|
|Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering|
|Nanoscience & Nanotechnology|
|Biotechnology (Interdisciplinary Course)|
|Comparative Indian Literature|
|Library Information Science|
|Certificate||‘O’ and ‘A’ levels from DOEAC|
|Diploma||Business Journalism & Corporate Communication|
|Foreign Language Education|
|Pali Language & Literature|
|Advanced Diploma||Applied Linguistics|
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income statements
- ID proof
- Birth certificates
The candidates who have to apply for admission to the university have to follow the following criteria when they are filling out the application form for the University of Delhi Admission 2024.
- All Indian students can apply for admission to the university.
- The candidates must have passed the 12th class when they are applying for the undergraduate degree and have 45% marks in high school from any of the Indian-recognized boards of education.
- The students who have to apply for B.Tech (IT & Mathematical Innovations) must have 12th class with the subjects physics, chemistry, and mathematics as compulsory subjects and they must have 60% marks.
- The candidates who have to apply for B.El.Ed admissions must have cleared their intermediate degree from any of the authorized boards with at least 50% marks.
For Undergraduate courses
|Registration for DU CUET UG 2024 starts||09 February 2024|
|Last date for DU CUET UG 2024||11 April 2024 (Closed)|
|DU UG Entrance Exam 2024||21 May to 31 May 2024|
|DU UG Application Form 2024 release||14 June 2024|
|Last date for DU UG Admission 2024||31 July 2024|
|DU 1st Cut off 2024||Will Announce Soon|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Registration for DU CUET PG 2024 starts||20 March 2024|
|Deadline to register for CUET PG 2024||11 May 2024|
|DU PG Entrance Exam 2024||05 June 2024 to 12 June 2024|
|DU PG Application Form 2024 release||July 2024|
|Last date for DU PG Admission 2024||August 2024|
|DU 1st PG Merit List 2024||Will Announce Soon|
|DU 2nd PG Merit List 2024||Will Announce Soon|
How to apply for University of Delhi Admission 2024 in the Undergraduate Degree program?
The students who have to apply for admission in the university have to follow the following procedure given below:
- Visit the official website
- Then check the latest announced admission for undergraduates.
- Start your application by entering your personal information and attaching all the documents that are necessary for the application.
- You have to pay the application fee and then your application is complete.
- Now your application is complete you have to submit it before the last date.
To apply you have to click on the link given below:
- Address: Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
- Phone No: 011-27006900, 011-27001015
- DU Official Website: www.du.ac.in
So this is all about the University of Delhi Admission 2024. If you are eligible and looking for the best university for your undergraduate degree program you have to apply for admission now so you don’t miss out on the opportunity. Share the article with others so they can also apply for the University of Delhi Admission 2024.