University of Manitoba Scholarships 2024| Join The University Now
University of Manitoba Scholarships 2024
Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with an interesting opportunity for all international students who are looking for a fully funded scholarship for their undergraduate or master’s degree program. University of Manitoba Scholarships 2024 is available for you. If you are reading the article so apply now and don’t miss out on the best opportunity to study at the best university in Canada. In this article, we will give you complete information about the University of Manitoba Scholarships 2024 such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and much more.
University of Manitoba Scholarships 2024 is available for all international students who have to take admitted to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. Every year number of students apply for scholarships and the university always tries to help those students who are in need by announcing scholarship opportunities for students enrolled in different degree programs in the university.
The students who apply for admission to the university will automatically be considered for the scholarship. They don’t have to submit extra applications for scholarships. The scholarship worth $240,000 is available for all international students.
The University of Manitoba is a public research university and was established in 1877. It is one of the top universities in Canada and is 17th number in the country. Currently, more than 31,000 national and international students are enrolled in the university from all over the world. If you are interested in the scholarship you have to read the article and apply now.
See More: Aston University Scholarship 2023| Apply Now
See More: Top 5 Scholarships in Sweden 2023 (Submit Application Now)
About University of Manitoba Scholarships 2024
- University: University of Manitoba
- Country: Canada
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Last Date: Varies as per course
Each university that announces a scholarship provides a number of benefits to all the students who apply. Some of the available benefits under the scholarship are as follows:
- The students will get a complete tuition fee according to their merit.
- Students will get a traveling allowance.
- There will be no worry about the residence as they will get residence costs from the university.
- The monthly or annual allowance will be available to students.
- Health insurance and a book stipend will be given.
Awards and Financial Aid
- 1600 First-year students accepting admission scholarships each year
- $20 million Value of awards announced by the university each year
- More than 2800 scholarships are given to the students till now.
- $8 million Value of scholarship given out by UM each year
English Language Test Exemption
If the student who is applying for the scholarship has a previous education in the English language have no worry about the English language test as they are eligible to apply for a scholarship without IELTS.
List of Available Fields:
- Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Computer Science
- Biosystems Engineering
- Food and Human Nutritional Sciences
- Plant Science
- Soil Science
- School of Agriculture
- City Planning
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- English, Theatre, Film & Media
- French, Spanish & Italian
- German & Slavic Studies
- Judaic Studies
- Native Studies
- Political Studies
- Sociology and Criminology
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Studies
- Business Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Biosystems Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environment and Geography
- Geological Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Physics & Astronomy
The students have to follow the eligibility criteria when they have to submit the application.
- All international candidates are eligible to submit the application.
- If you have to apply for a bachelor’s degree you must have a high school degree from any of the recognized institutions of your country.
- If you have to apply for a master’s degree you must have a bachelor’s degree from any of the recognized institutions in your country.
- If you have to apply for a Ph.D. degree you must have a master’s degree from any of the recognized institutions in your country.
- The students must have an English language certificate when they apply for a scholarship.
The students have to submit their application for the University of Manitoba Scholarships 2023 in Canada as per the announced dates. Each course has a different scholarship deadline. The deadline for each scholarship is as given below:
Premier’s Healthy Living Scholarship for Youth is 1st August 2023
Fairfax bursary applications are due on 1st August 2023
The Asper Foundation Entrance Bursary is 31st August 2023
The BMO Leader of Tomorrow and BMO Indigenous Leader of the Tomorrow application deadline (2023/2024 competition) is 1st December 2023.
How to Apply for University of Manitoba Scholarships 2024?
The students have to submit their application online from the official website of the university. To apply you have to click on the link given below:
So this is all about the University of Manitoba Scholarships 2024. If you are eligible and have interested to apply for the scholarship then you must have to submit your application and you can share the article with others so they can also apply.
See More: Australia Award Fellowship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
See More: PFMS Scholarship 2023| Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process| Join Now