Melbourne University in Australia has finally opened its scholarship portal for 2023. You are invited to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023. International students can apply for 600 Graduate Scholarships at Melbourne University and Australia. Fully Funded Scholarships are awarded most frequently at Melbourne University. This scholarship is open to students studying a Master’s or Ph.D. program at the University of Melbourne, Australia. This is a good scholarship to take advantage of. Currently, it is the top university in Australia. Studying abroad in Australia is the third most popular choice for international students.
There will be 600 Fully Funded Scholarships available. Scholarships will begin in 2023. You do not need to apply separately for this scholarship, which is the best and most convenient thing about it. University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships are automatically awarded once you receive an admission offer from the university. International and national students of any nationality are eligible to apply for Australian Scholarships.
We welcome all study areas. There is no application fee. Discover what makes studying in Australia different. Get the scholarship that’s right for you. You might be one of those who get a Fully Funded University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 this time around.
Melbourne Scholarship duration
- Master by Research: 2.5 Years
- Doctoral by Research: 4 Years
Benefits of Scholarship
A Full Scholarship will be offered by the University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships. All expenses will be covered, including:
- During the course of a Masters by Research degree or the course of a doctoral degree, students are entitled to a full fee offset for up to two years.
- Students undertaking a Master’s program can receive a living allowance of $32,400 per year pro-rata (2022 full-time study rate) Students undertaking a doctoral degree may study for up to 3.5 years. Living allowances may be indexed annually and include limited sick and maternity leaves.
- For students moving from states and territories other than Victoria or from outside Australia, a relocation grant of $3000 is available.
- For international students studying in Australia who require a student visa, OSHC offers a single membership.
Courses at the University of Melbourne
Scholarships for international students at the University of Melbourne cover all academic fields for Master’s Degree Programs, MPhil Degree Programs, and Doctoral Degree Programs, including:
- Design, planning, and architecture
- Humanities, arts, and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual, and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences
Criteria for Eligibility
- In order to study in a graduate research program at the University of Melbourne, applicants must meet all requirements.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have an admission offer from the university.
- This scholarship program is open to all nations.
- To study at the University of Melbourne, you must have a good academic record.
- The Melbourne University Scholarship Program requires applicants to possess English language skills.
Melbourne University Scholarships: How to Apply
It’s very easy to apply and understand the process. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- You must apply for Graduate Research Course first by the course’s application closing date if you are a new student.
- Graduate Research Scholarships will be automatically considered for you. After submitting your course application, you will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record.
- For consideration for a scholarship the following year, you must submit an online application by 31 October.