Hi everyone I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. In this article, we will give you the University of New Mexico scholarships 2023 for the students to study if they have to move from their country to another. You can find a list of scholarships that provide education in fewer amounts as compared to other countries and they can study almost free at this University. Read the article and find the best scholarship for you to study.
The University Of New Mexico Scholarships 2023 is given in this article. The University of New Mexico is a public research university in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Established in 1889 by the New Mexico Territorial Legislature, it is one of the oldest universities, the leading hypothetical institution, and the largest by registration, with over 25,400 students last year.
The acceptance rate of the university is 97% which is high enough that all the students who apply for admission to the university will get admission. The selection of the candidates depends upon merit. So when you apply for admission to the university you have to check the criteria for admission.
List Of Courses Available at University:
- Business administration and management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Biology/biological sciences
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Political science and government
- Rhetoric and composition
- Spanish language and literature
- Elementary education and teaching
- Health teacher education
- Mechanical engineering
- English language and literature
- Chemical engineering
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Art/art studies
- Film/cinema/video studies
- Computer and information sciences
- Audiology/audiologist and speech-language pathology/pathologist
- Civil engineering
- Secondary education and teaching
- International/global studies
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Public health education and promotion
- Computer engineering
- Food, nutrition, and wellness studies
- Pharmaceutics and drug design
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Environmental design/architecture
- Family and consumer sciences/human sciences
- Digital arts
- Music performance
- Geology/earth science
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician
- Pre-medicine/pre-medical studies
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Sign language interpretation and translation
- Visual and performing arts
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Educational/instructional technology
- Special education and teaching
- Music teacher education
- Nuclear engineering
- American Indian/Native American studies
- Foreign languages and literature
- Medical radiologic technology/science – radiation therapist
- Hispanic-American, puerto rican, and mexican-american/Chicano studies
- Engineering science
- Environmental science
- African-American/black studies
- American/united states studies/civilization
- East Asian studies
- Women’s studies
- Art history, criticism, and conservation
- Russian language and literature
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies
- Latin American studies
- Religion/religious studies
- French language and literature
- Technical theatre/theatre design and technology
- Art teacher education
- Technology teacher education/industrial arts teacher education
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Comparative literature
- German language and literature1%
- Portuguese language and literature
- Classics and classical languages, literature, and linguistics< 0.1%
- Nursing Science
Amount: $2,500 (undergraduate) to $25,000 (graduate) (Deadline: May 3)
The American Meteorological Society (AMS) announces the scholarship with the help of its members, companies, and government agencies to provide financial assistance to students. The students of graduation and undergraduate degree program are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The students must apply for the atmospheric and oceanic or hydrologic sciences.
Amount: $1,000 (Deadline: May 31)
The art gallery announces the scholarship program for international students and students will get a scholarship amount of 1000$. This scholarship is announced to promote art and design in young students and is available for them. The students have to submit their designs, drawing, film, artwork, short stories, poems, or any piece of work that they have done. The students have to submit their application before the last date and the winner will announce in June and they will get 1000$ scholarship award.
Daniels opportunity scholarship is announced for students who are enrolled in two and four-year degree programs at the University of Colorado, New Mexico, and Wyoming that is announced for students who are not from the culture and students such as adults entering or returning to college, students from other schools, juvenile justice amenities and youth lawbreaker programs, GED recipients, former foster care youth, returning military, and others.
Amount: $1,000 to $4,000 (Deadline: April 1)
The Desk and Derrick Educational Trust (ET) was founded in 1982 by the Association of Desk and Derrick Clubs (ADDC) their main purpose is to provide young students annual scholarships who are getting their degrees in geology, chemical, and petroleum engineering.
Edumed always focuses on those students who need help in healthcare and students of other fields who get their college degrees and now they have to apply for higher education. The foundation announces 20 scholarships to all the students and they can apply for them if they are African students.
Handshakin Scholarship is announced for students who are looking for higher education. This scholarship is especially announced for bloggers or students who are from the media. The committee will check the application of the students and selects the students according to their highest amount of industry experts. The selected students will get a scholarship amount of 1000$ to 10000$.
(Deadline: June 20)
For Fall 2023
Merit and need-based
Amount: $2,000-$2,500 (Deadline: March 12)
For Inborn American/Alaskan Natural Resources students.
Amount: $2,000-$5,000 (Deadline: April 9)
The ISF National Scholarship is available for all students. The students who are not members of the clubs and societies that are supported by MSA/Alumni are eligible to apply for scholarships.
So this is all about the New Mexican University scholarship. You can find more about the university from the official website if they are international students and come from other countries. Select the scholarship according to their semester fee and other expenses.
So if you like the articles do share them with others so other students also take benefits from them. If you have any issues you can tell us in the comment section.