For the academic year 2023 intake, applications for University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships are now open. Scholarships are available for students pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs. For this Fully Funded Scholarship, all expenses will be covered. University of Pecs is one of the top public universities in Pecs, Hungary. According to the QS Global World Rankings 2022, it is ranked between 651 and 700. The Pecs Scholarship is funded by Hungary.
It is possible for you to excel in your career. You have the option of living and studying abroad. It is not necessary to take IELTS. Application fees are not charged. Pecs University offers 31 Bachelor’s degrees, 29 Master’s degrees, 8 One-tier Master’s degrees, and 15 Doctoral degrees in Business & Economics, Natural Sciences, Medical & Health Sciences, Human & Social Sciences, Arts, and Engineering.
Students without IELTS are accepted by Hungarian universities. Scholarships are available in Hungary now, and you can apply for them. Scholarships are available for 2022-2023 in the amount of around 5,000. Hungary has a lower cost of living than other European countries. Here you will find information about the University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2022. Scholarships for IELTS in Hungary will also be discussed. More information can be found below.
Overview University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2023
|University||University of Pecs|
|Course Level||Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
- Bachelor (4Years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
Available Fields of Study For BS, MS, PhD
The school currently offers 31 bachelor’s degrees, 29 master’s degrees, 8 one-tier master’s degrees and 15 doctoral degrees.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
You can Browse the Full List of Available Programs (Here)
Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship for University of Pecs Participants is fully funded. Below are the benefits of the Hungarian Stipendium.
- BS, MS, PhD tuition fees are covered
- A monthly stipend of 43,700 HUF
- Accommodations will be provided. When capacity is not sufficient, a sum of HUF 40,000/month covers the cost of Accommodation for the whole calendar year.
- Insurance for health
- The Sending Authority of Your Country might finance your travel costs to Hungary with round-trip tickets, but it is not an obligation for them.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All nationalities (international) except EU/EE are eligible to apply.
- Citizens of Hungary are not eligible.
- Admission to undergraduate or bachelor’s degree programs requires at least 12 years of education
- In order to apply for a master’s degree, applicants must hold the undergraduate degree (16 years) or transcript, or equivalent education.
- For Ph.D. admission requirements, applicants must have a master’s and bachelor’s degree/transcript (total 18 years) or equivalent education.
- Outstanding academic performance is required of students
Language Requirement: If you have a previous degree in English, you can be exempt from this requirement and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable.
- Educational Documents
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting if any
How to Apply
Online applications are accepted. You must apply through the Online Application System and choose your desired study program at the University of Pécs as your first priority. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Pecs.