Hello everyone! I hope you are well. Are you studying in Australia? There is a great opportunity for you if you want to join the university of Tasmania in Australia. You don’t have to miss the opportunity as the university of Tasmania announces fully funded scholarships for all the international students who came from other countries for their higher education and do have not many sources to pay their educational expenses.
University of Tasmania scholarship 2023 is announced by the university. The university announces scholarships to help international students by providing them the scholarships. The University of Tasmania is one of the fourth oldest universities in Australia that has a history of decades and serves thousands of students every year. It is best for students to apply for admission to the university if they need scholarships.
The students of master’s and postgraduate are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The students will get a merit-based scholarship and the scholarship given to the students will be AUD $28,597 per annum and a transfer allowance of up to AUD $2,000.
So to apply for the scholarship you have to read the article and find the best way to submit your scholarship application. We will give information about the university scholarship eligibility criteria, the procedure to apply for a scholarship, and much more.
See More: Government of Austria Scholarships 2023
University of Tasmania Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution: University of Tasmania
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts, Law and Education, Business and Economics, Health and Medicine, Sciences and Engineering
- Program Period: Ph.D.: 3.5 years and students have to cover their degree in the announced time period. The students will get the scholarship for only 4 years and if they have not cleared their degree then they will have to pay their educational expenses for 4th years.
Masters: 2 years with no extension available.
- Deadline: March 07, 2023 / July 18, 2023, October 10, 2023
The students who apply for the scholarship will get the following benefits from the university such as:
- Allowance: AUD $28,597 per annum (2021 rate). This rate is indexed yearly on 1st January.
- Transfer stipend: The TGRS receive a stipend to pay their educational expense and if they have to move somewhere else in Australia will get a transfer allowance of AUD $2,000.
- Other stipends: the students who apply for the scholarship will get extra allowances such as minor awards and other earning sources that are mandatory for the graduate of Tasmania university research scholars and students are eligible to apply for part-time jobs in Australia and the university will help the candidates to find a job in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Tasmania Scholarship
To get a scholarship for higher education the students have to follow the eligibility criteria and submit their application according to them.
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The students who want to apply for the scholarship must have completed their four years of education and have gotten an upper second-class honors degree or equivalent to that degree.
- The students who join the university for their research master’s or doctoral degree in 2023 are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The students who apply for the scholarship will not have to apply for any other scholarship in the university and then they will get the Tasmania university scholarship. If students have a job and they are earning well from the job then they are not eligible to apply for scholarships.
- The students who are earning and their earning is not related to the higher degree by research or they are just supporting themselves to live in the country and have not taken into account will get scholarships.
- The students who have accomplished their degree at the same level as the other students or at a high level and held an Australian Government or University funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than 6 months are eligible to apply for the scholarship but the students will not be preferred with other students who have no such diplomas.
How to Apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarship?
The students who want to apply for the scholarships have to follow the following given steps so they can fill out the application form correctly.
- The students have to submit the application with the help of the supervisory team. And you have to submit the letter of intent with your application form to explain why you need a scholarship.
- The students have to apply for the scholarship by following all the instructions given to the students on the official website and the selection of the candidates depends upon their merit and rank they got.
See More: Top 100 International scholarships 2023
See More: Top 6 Australian Scholarships 2023
If you want more information about the university you can visit the official website of the University of Tasmania.
So this is all about the university of Tasmania scholarship. If you are eligible to apply for the scholarship then you have to follow the announced criteria and submit the application form before the last date.
I hope you will understand each step and this will help you to fill out your application form. If you like the article please share it with others and give your feedback in the comment section.