USA work visa types 2023 are given in this article. The USA is providing a lot of opportunities for young people who want to start their careers in international companies. But to start working in the USA you have to apply for a work visa without a work visa you are not allowed to stay in the country. This document provides permission to the applicants to stay and start work in the country.
To apply for the work visa you have to fill out your application form and you need some of the documents at the time of application.
The united states provide two types of permit to applicants as:
- Temporary employee
- Permanent/sponsored employee.
So you can apply for any of the permits according to your requirement and eligibility.
In this article, we will clear all of your questions and queries regarding the work visa.
What is a US work visa?
A US work visa is a document that is given to all international candidates who want to start a job or business in the country.
What is a US temporary Work Visa?
All international candidates who come to the US need a work visa. Applicants can apply for a temporary work visa as it is given to applicants who come to the country for a short period of time and apply for contract base jobs and will leave the country after the ending of the agreement.
USA Work Visa Types 2023
For your ease, we have compiled a complete list of work visas that the USA announced for the applicants. You can apply for any of the visas listed below.
- If you belong to a specific field and have a graduation degree then you can apply for the visa. And you work as government-to-government research and development employee.
- If you have a diploma or a four-year degree and have an experience in a special field then you have to apply for the H1B1 visa.
- This type of visa is given to all international candidates who want to join the country for a short period of time and leave the country after the end of the contract.
- If you are a nonresident of America and working in the nonagricultural field then you have to apply for an H-2B visa.
- If you want to start training in the country and you didn’t belong to the medical field then you are eligible to apply for the H-3 visa.
- If you are a student of media science and now you want to start your profession in America then you have to apply for an I visa.
- If you want to start work in any company that has a branch in your country and they prefer you in America then you have to apply for an L1 work visa.
- If you belong to the entertainer group or team and you have to travel to America for your performance or event then you have to apply for a P-1 visa.
- If you want to work in an exchange program between your country and America then you have to apply for a P-2 visa.
- To explain, accomplish, or train in this program that folk, cultural, traditional ethnic, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance then, you have to apply for a P-3 visa.
- If you belong to the following fields such as a pastor or a preacher or have religious duties and you want to start work in a religious organization, then you have to apply for an R-1 visa.
- If you belong to the following fields: engineer, lawyer, or scientist and you want to start work in the USA, then you will need to apply for a TN visa.
- If you show an outstanding difference in the following departments as education, science, business, athletics, or art, etc. so you are eligible to apply for this visa.
Application Procedure for US work visa.
You have to follow the following three steps when you apply for a US work visa.
- A job offer –if you want to apply for a work visa you must have to submit the job offer letter.
- USCIS –if you want that you get a work visa your company will have to submit a petition for a Non-immigrant employee with USCIS. When you get the permit you are eligible to start a job in the country.
- Labor Certification approvals by the Department of Labor (DOL) – Some of the visas, including All H types, need documentation from the DOL. The company will need to forward the application from your side.
Required Documents for US work visa
- A legal passport
- US visa photo
- The receipt number is declared on your Non-immigrant employee form.
- A validation form (DS-160 Form)
- All your documents show you have submitted the fee.
- Evidence of a return ticket or enough money that you will come back to the country after the expiration of your visa.
So this is all about the US work visa. You can apply for any of the visas according to your eligibility criteria.
To apply for more visit the official website.