Deloitte is a global leader in audit and assurance, consulting, financial and risk consulting, tax, and related services. Four out of every five Fortune Global 500® companies are served by our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organisation”). Learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 employees make a difference at www.deloitte.com.
Qualifications VIBE’s minimum requirements
- Are you in your final year of a Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree programme at an accredited university?
- Have you received a pass mark of more than 60% in all of your Matric (Grade 12) subjects?
No prior experience is required.
*Please keep in mind that the VIBE programme will be held in Gauteng and will be unpaid.
What is the application process for VIBE?
Our ideal VIBE candidates are university students who will be considered for graduate programs.
- When applying for VIBE, please include your CV, matriculation certificate, and an academic transcript with a 65%+ average. A cover letter is not required.
- We will then conduct a telephone screening, and if you are selected, we will send you an invitation to the VIBE programme.
- Can you demonstrate a professional work ethic and integrity?
- Are you able to priorities competing responsibilities based on their urgency and importance?
- Are you able to accurately follow instructions and work efficiently to deliver results within a leader’s time constraints?
- Are you a quick study? Do you have the ability to think laterally, solve problems, and analyze data?
*Please keep in mind that this job advertisement only provides a summary of the skills required; all candidates who are shortlisted will receive a complete list of skills.
Deloitte wants everyone to feel comfortable being themselves and thriving at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We strive to create an environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. We aim to create and leverage a diverse workforce in order to create a welcoming environment across the African continent.