Virtusa scholarship 2023 is available for applicants who are permanent residents of India and have a nationality. The students who are studying in B.tech are eligible to apply for the scholarship. In this scholarship, different opportunities are given to the applicant. The students are eligible for the full tuition fee and traveling allowance. The applicant must be from a backward area and their family income must be low. If the applicants want to apply for the scholarship then they have to follow the article. In this article complete information about the scholarship is given. The eligibility criteria, the procedure to apply for a scholarship, and the last date to apply for a scholarship are given below. Find the opportunity and apply now.
What Is Virtusa Scholarship 2023?
Virtusa provides financial assistance to applicants who are not able to pay their educational expenses. The virtusa is a foundation that is working in the country for the welfare of the students. Their major aim is to provide education to all the children of the country and they are working on their objective. They announce different scholarships for the applicants. If you are eligible for the scholarship then check the eligibility criteria and apply now from the official website.
- You can submit your application for the scholarship till 28 February 2023.
Benefits of the Virtusa Scholarship
The selected candidates are eligible for the following benefits announced by the foundation:-
- INR 1,00,000 per year
- The monetary assistance develops only for academic expenditures which comprise tuition fees, exam fees, books, hostel fees, mess fees, stationary, etc.
The candidates who are willing to apply for a scholarship have to follow the following eligibility criteria of the scheme:-
- Available for the applicants who are studying in 1st year of B.Tech/B.E courses at one of the institutions definite below:
- CMR Institute of Technology
- CVR College of Engineering Hyderabad
- Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology
- S.R. Educational Institutions
- Knowledge Institute of Technology
- M.K. Group of Engineering College
- Sri Eshwar College of Engineering
- Sri Krishna College Coimbatore
- Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Candidate must have scored 60% marks in their Class 12 examination
- The applicant income of the family must be below INR 6,00,000 from all sources
The applicants need the following documents when they are filling out their application form.
- Recent academic year mark sheet
- Class 10 and 12th mark sheets
- Government-issued address evidence (Aadhaar Card/Voter Identity Card/Driving License)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family Income Proof (A letter from SDM, DM, Tehsildar, or equivalent authority/ Income Tax
- Returns proof, Affidavit, etc.)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
The applicants who are applying for the scholarship have to go through a certain procedure for the selection:-
- The applicant who has good grades in their previous year’s academic year and have week financial background will be selected.
- The candidates will call for the interview and document verification.
- Then in the last step, the eligible candidates will be selected.
Virtusa Scholarship 2023 Application Process
Applicants who are in need of scholarships and want to apply for scholarships have to follow the given step-by-step procedure when they are filling out their application form.
- The applicants have to visit the official website from the link given
- The homepage of the screen appears.
- Enter the information about the scholarship and your scholarship appears on the screen.
- Click the scholarship application and the application form appears on the screen.
- Now fill out the application form with all details and attach all the documents needed for the application.
- Reread your application and remove errors if you find any.
- Submit your application and wait for approval.
- The selected candidates will call for an interview.
- Virtusa Consulting Services Private Limited
- 1 Udyog Vihar Phase I SP Infocity, Floor 1, Tower B, Dundahera, Plot 243 Gurugram Haryana 122016 IN
- Telephone: +911246284000
So this is all about the scholarship if you are eligible then apply now and wait for the approval of your application.
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.