WEF Young Leader Program 2024– Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students who are passionate and they dare to do something always look for the conference that will help them to work in the fields that they want. They get different ideas and meet with different people at the conference. So in this article, you will get the eligibility criteria and other relevant information about the conference. So read the article and find all the latest information about the conference.
WEF Young Leader Program 2024 is announced. The applicants are eligible to apply and applications are open for the young global leader’s community.
Every year the organization selects a lot of brilliant students from who are under the age of 40 who have firmness, farsightedness, and trial record to better the world.
They find the individual persons who have a global assortment, revolutionize to progress the community curiosity, and place the finest on unaffected public-private collaboration interactions. The organization invites particular persons and they can join the communities and will remember for a three-year changeable passage.
Selection Criteria For WEF Young Leader Program 2024:
The students will follow the eligibility criteria and they will select on the following basis.
- 100 young leaders who have brilliant experience are selected and they also select top-quality leaders out of the thousands of applications. So prepare yourself accordingly so that you become a fine leader.
- The selected young global leaders will be selected from a range of areas and they are known as the established leaders who are deliberate and inspirational with a deep sense of commitment so they can make an everlasting change in their community and worldwide.
Eligibility Criteria For WEF Young Leader Program 2024:
- If you want that you will be selected for the class 2024 you have to follow the given criteria:
- Applicants who are from the business areas are responsible for the full operation of business or dissection and they must have any of the following titles such as; president, board chair, chief executive officer, managing director, or managing partners. Applicants must have the perceptible assurance to aiding society; they will keep the society beyond their own needs and focus on day-to-day responsibilities (e.g., undertaking, corporate social responsibility activities, charity, and boards of institutions).
- At the beginning level, the applicants must be founders, chief executive officers, or chairs of boards. Series C start-ups and unicorns will be considered.
- In the public sector, the people who are in government must be ministers, parliament members, mayors of capital cities or highly populated cities, governors, or heads of political parties. The leaders who are from the international conferences must be at least p-5 level.
- The members of the civil society social entrepreneurs, applicants must be originators and main executive officers of significant civil society establishments or social originals, or they must have a senior leadership role in a large worldwide NGO.
- From the educational departments, the applicants must be deans or professors from top-tier regional or national universities.
- Artists, athletes, and cultural leaders should have leveraged their arts or dishonor to address a systemic issue and serve the community on a large scale (e.g., perceptible creativities, social media movements, etc.).
- The person from the media must be editors-in-chief, publishers, journalists,s or social media influencers who have a clear intention on public good topics
- The age of the applicants must be 30 to 35 years and they were born between 1 January 1985 and 31 December 1995
Dates for WEF Young Leader Program 2024
The students who are applying have to keep in mind the following dates:
- May – November 2023 – The World Economic Forum selected applicants will call for the next procedure. As you join the due persistence process, selected applicants may be called and they have to attend a meeting in which they will meet with the other members of the YGL Community between July 2023 and September 2023.
- December 2023 – the department has announced an independent selection committee that will analyze the shortlisted candidates and will announce the final selected students.
- January 2024 – Applicants who are selected will be informed by the department.
- March 2024 – The declaration of the new class of Young Global Leaders.
Application Deadline: 30-Apr-23
To apply for the young leader program you have to click on the link given below.
So this is all about the young leader program. So if you have leadership qualities and have a revolutionary idea you can also join the program and society will take benefits from it.
Share the article with others so they can also take benefits. In case of any questions or issues, you can ask in the comment section. Best of luck to all who apply.