West Bengal Medhashree scholarship 2023 is announced. The government of west Bengal launches this scheme to help students who have a passion for education but whose financial conditions didn’t support them to study. So the chief minister of west Bengal announces full support for these types of students so they can get their education. In this article, we will give you detailed information about the west Bengal scholarship the eligibility criteria, the step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship, and much more. If you want to apply for the scholarship then read the article and apply now for the scholarship.
About Medhashree Scholarship
The chief minister of west Bengal Mamta Banerjee has announced the new scheme and this scheme is known as the Medhashree scholarship. The scholarship is especially announced for the students of backward areas and for the minority group people who are not rich and living had to mouth lives. They don’t have to fulfill the basic necessities of life and are unable to provide education to their children. So the governments offer scholarships to all the candidates. The government has already launched 67 projects and working on the new 91 projects. The government will help the people from backward areas to develop themselves and take part in the economy of the country.
The applicants who are willing to apply for the scholarship have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria so they can get the scholarship.
- The candidate must be a citizen of the West Bengal State.
- The candidate must be from the OBC category
The applicant will get the scholarship in the following way if they are eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant will receive 800 per month from the scholarship if they are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The applicant when submitting their application must have the following documents.
- Minority certificate (Allotted by a proper authority)
- Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
- Family yearly Income Certificate
- Domicile of West Bengal Certificate
- Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Bank copy with Account No/ IFSC Code
- Recent Photograph
West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship Application Procedure
The applicants who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the following steps when they fill out their application:-
- The applicants have to visit the official website to apply for the scholarship.
- The homepage of the website appears.
- Login to the website to fill out your application.
- Find the list of scholarships from the category.
- The application form appears on the screen.
- Enter your data and attach your entire document with the application form.
- Your application is ready to submit take a printout of the application for later use.
Contact Details Under Medhashree Scholarship
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-120-2130
- Official E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name of Officers
|MD.GHULAM ALI ANSARI,IAS
|SECRETARY & CHAIRMAN
|MD. NAQUI, WBCS(Exe.)
|GENERAL MANAGER (ADMIN)
|MD SAZZAD SIDDIQUE, WBCS(Exe.)
|GENERAL MANAGER (LOAN)
|PRADYOT KR. DAS, WBS & AS
|CHIEF ACCOUNT OFFICER
|Sr. Law Officer
|OFFICER ON SPECIAL DUTY
Medhashree Scholarship FAQs
What are the assistances announced by the West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship 2023?
The candidates can get free education from the scholarship and provide monetary assistance to the eligible candidates so they can use the money for education.
What are the suitability standards for the West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship?
The candidate must have citizenship of west Bengal when they apply for the scholarship.
What is the procedure to apply for the West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship 2023?
The application is available on the official website and candidates can fill out their application form from the official website by following the steps given in this article.
What is the aim of the West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship?
The main aim of the scholarship is to educate all the children of West Bengal State.
What are the documents needed to apply for the West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship?
The applicants who are applying for the scholarship must have the caste certificate as proof that they belong to the backward class of society.
So this is all about the scholarship. If you are eligible to apply for the scholarship then follow the step and apply now.
For more visit the official website and apply now.