WHO Internship Programs 2023-24_ Are you here in the search of some information regarding the job opportunity as an internee in the United Nations (Switzerland)?? Do you want to get an informative work experience after your study or during your study?? Don’t worry we are here for you.
This new year is poured with a lot of excellent and wonderful chances to work either as an intern or an Extern for all international candidates who are anxious and currently looking for informative and beneficial work opportunities.
Congratulations!! We have good news for the candidates who are freshly graduated or undergraduates and have a valuable interest to join as an internee for descriptive experience in World Health Organization. The World Health Organization Internship is now providing a wonderful chance to increase and strengthen your health knowledge. Applications for WHO Internship Programs 2023-24 are now open for all international candidates who can now work in Switzerland.
Note: The World Health Organization (WHO) works for the betterment and prosperity of human beings and is responsible to take preventive measures for environmental issues. WHO is a popular organization worldwide and is spread all over many countries every year,
Now, WHO has open slots for varied job opportunities and Internships to give career-oriented opportunities. It is an opportunity for only international candidates and students.
- It is informed to allow you that it is a Fully Funded internship program
Yes!! All applicants will get their hands on performing the projects with the qualified and eligible team of WHO.
NOTE: For further information and complete details about WHO Internships just visit the official website and please continue reading this article till the end for a better understanding
Complete Details about WHO Internship Programs 2023-24;
- The country that provides this internship program Multiple Countries
- The type of this article is Internships
- The duration for this internship program is 6 weeks to 6 months
- Degree level for all international Students/Fresh Graduates
- The deadline for this internship scheme is not disclosed and will remain Open
Coverages provided by WHO Internship Programs 2023-24;
Working with a world-highest rank organization is not enough to heighten the applicant’s career but this internship opportunity will also provide many benefits to the interns, such as,
- Living allowance
- Food allowance
- A chance to make challenging assignments
- Health insurance
- Accident insurance
- Students from a different variety of study fields are invited openly to apply for and attend the internship program of WHO.
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Internships Programs (2023):
All participants are obligated to follow some legal and official terms and conditions before applying for the WHO Internship program;
- All fresh graduates are qualified to apply for the WHO Internships,
- fresh graduates must have their formal academic qualifications must be at most 6 months.
- All applicants must be currently studying in undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
- All applicants must have an excellent grasp of any of the languages spoken in the office ( in which section they apply)
- All applicants must have an attested passport of a WHO member’s state.
- The age of participants must be initiated with 20 years old.
- All candidates must hold excellent skills in the:
- task management and
- meeting deadlines.
- All applicants must attend the meeting held by the top-ranking authorities for the WHO health certificate.
Not Eligible for WHO Internships Programs (2023):
- If you have any blood relations or immediate family members working in the WHO organization, then, your application will be rejected to apply for the WHO Internships (2023)
- If you have participated in recent years, then, your application will be rejected to apply for the WHO Internships (2023)
Documents Required for WHO Internships Programs (2023):
- Attested Cover letter
- Reliable and accurate Letter of intent
- attested and valid proof of enrollment in any college or university
- Attested Letter of Motivation
- Attested Proof of previous qualifications (if available).
Step-by-step Application Process for the WHO Internships Program (2023):
If the candidate is interested to apply for the WHO Internship, then he/she is obligated to follow these fundamental steps given below;
Visit the official website of WHO at https://www.who.int/careers/internship-programme, and search for the slots available for you. When you got the application form for the WHO Internship, Just enter all the required information and fill out the form. All participants must fill out the form in the recruitment system of the WHO. add all the required documents in pdf format and submit. After the accumulation of the application form, just wait for the authority for your approval and for the interview call.
Resolution Or Inference:
Thank you for visiting our post. Today in this we added all of the fundamental information that consists of essential details regarding the WHO Global Internship program;
Aspirants from all around the world are invited by the organization openly to submit their registration forms for this Fully Funded internship program at WHO. So don`t lose this wonderful opportunity and just read all the details provided in this post with full concern and quickly apply for that.
You can also visit our homepage for more information here: upscholarship.org