Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Are you looking for the best international scholarships? Then you are on the right platform. Here you will apply for the latest announced scholarships. Wilsterman scholarships are available for all international students who have to be admitted to a graduate Degree program. The students who are interested in the scholarship have to read the article and check the eligibility criteria and last date for the submission of application from the article. Read the article and apply now.
Applications are open for the Wilsterman Scholarship and the students who have graduated from a high school or are situated in Genesee County, Michigan are eligible to submit the application for a fully funded scholarship program. The students can submit their application within any of the six years following the year of graduation from high school.
To avail of the opportunity your GPA is not the basic factor that will give an opportunity to you to get the scholarship. The Wilsterman Foundation is looking for those students who are interested in doing something in their lives and who have potential but are struggling in high school due to extenuating circumstances such as work, family issues, setbacks, or even “late blooming”. Extra-curricular and community service activities will be impactful for the students when they have to apply for a scholarship. These all are the factors that help the students to avail the opportunity and students character, financial need, and potential.
The Wilsterman Foundation this year announced a scholarship for eligible students up to $5,000 per year and they will get the scholarship for their complete degree program for four years.
Wilsterman Scholarships Details:
Who are Eligible:
- The students must enroll in the university for their education
- The students must have a United States nationality
- The Wilsterman Foundation is looking for those students who are interested in doing something in their lives and who have potential but are struggling in high school due to extenuating circumstances such as work, family issues, setbacks, or even “late blooming”.
- The students must enroll in community service and extracurricular activities
- They must follow the merit and are in need of financial assistance for their higher education.
- They must have a college acceptance letter
- A college financial award and a letter
The last date for the submission of the application is 1st March 2023. Submit your application before the last date and make sure you submit your application on time as late applications will not be accepted.
How to apply for Wilsterman Scholarships?
The students who have to apply for the scholarship have to follow the steps given below. The students must have applied for the univeristy and are enrolled in their junior or senior year, and working toward any of the degrees.
The two major elements in the scholarship application are as follows:
- You have to submit a resume in which you have to provide your journey so far. Some of the information that must be mentioned in the resume are Academic achievements, extracurricular involvement, community service, or any relevant work experience.
- You have to make a video no more than two minutes long this video will give a description of your personality and you have to answer some of the questions that are asked by the univeristy such as:
- What impact would this scholarship have on your educational and career goals?
- Your application must be complete and as per the demand
- Make sure you submit the application before the last date
- Before you submit your application you have to check it again and then you have to submit your application if you didn’t make any mistakes in the application.
To apply click on the link given below:
So that’s all that you have to know about the fully funded scholarship that is announced for graduate students enrolled in the university. Submit your application and enjoy the benefits that are available for the students. Share it with your fellows and make sure they also apply for the scholarship.