York university acceptance rate 2023. York University is located in Toronto the city of Canada has more than 10000 international candidates from all over the world and is ranked among the top university in Canada. The university has 7,000 educational and directorial workers, more than 300,000 graduates, and is graded as 1st in Canada by Corporate Knights, Forbes & CNN Expansion (Schulich School of Business) for offering high-quality MBA programs. In this article, we will give you detail about the University acceptance rate and much more. Read the article and check the acceptance rate.
|Application Fee||114 USD (INR 9.4 thousand)|
|English Language Proficiency Tests||TOEFL/ IELTS or equivalent|
|TOEFL iBT Bottom Score||83|
|GMAT/GRE||Required for some courses|
|Application Period||Winter, Summer, and Fall|
Why Study at York University, Toronto?
- York University is a university that is established in 1959 as a research center in Toronto Canada. If you are interested to study in Canada then it is best for you to apply for admission to York University as this will be the best institution for you to study.
- The university is working in the research department and provides new ways for research. The universities have 200 leading universities and 25 research centers across the world.
- If you are administered then the atmosphere of the university will help you to flourish. The students from York University are able to get their goals and didn’t worry about boundaries and they are able to find solutions to every difficult situation that they face. Society provides you assistance to take yourself out of the situation.
- If you apply for graduation from York University then you are also eligible to get a job after graduation in Canada as the university has a 93% graduate hiring rate.
What is York University Acceptance Rate?
York University Toronto has a 27% acceptance rate. That is 55,700 students were pursued from which a total of 206,297 candidates, which includes 57% of women and 43% of men. Using the preceding student employment data at York University, 49,700 candidates got employment out of 55,843 candidates.
The undergraduate successful admission rate at York University is 89%.
|York University undergraduate acceptance rate||%|
The graduate successful admission rate at York University is 11%.
|York University Graduate acceptance rate||%|
What are York University Admissions Requirements?
If you are interested to apply for York University then you have to submit the application before the last date. The applicants have to follow some of the basic requirements when they are applying for the University. The applicants have to follow the given requirements:
Official Transcript (Excluding established applicants and Staying Students on a Letter of Permission, all students must present official transcripts.)
Course Details (for any postsecondary exertion taken separately from North America)
Language Proficiency Necessities
Extra Application for the Schulich School of Business, the Department of Education, Social Work, the department of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design, and the Lassonde School of Engineering (voluntary co-application).
English Language Proficiency Requirements
Applicants who are from other countries have to appear in the English language proficiency test. These tests will help the candidate to get admission to the University. The applicant has to submit the latest test or if they have appeared in the test in the last year then the results of the tests will be accepted by the university.
The applicant must have any of the tests from the list:
TOEFL and IELTS Test Marks
York University Admissions Process
The candidates who want to apply for admission to the university have to follow the following steps
- Admission web Portal: visit the official website for the application
- Application Fee: 114 USD (9.4 thousand INR)
- Rudimentary Educational Necessity: High-School Certificate
- Then applicants have to select the program for which they want to apply and then visit the official website for an application form
- The application asks for the official transcript issued by the university that you have to submit.
- Deliver TOEFL/IELTS or equal test marks
- Succumb Nationality and Settlement Documents
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) for Canada
- The applicant must be above 20 years and they have to provide all the compulsory documents such as postsecondary transcripts, resume, personal letter (one-two page), and documents for any previous academic performance.
- Then submit the application and you can check your application from the My File.
Top Programs Accessible at York University with Fees
|Programs||Fees per Annum|
|Master of Science [M.Sc.] Computer Science||$14,118 (INR 11 lakh)|
|Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]||$39,030 (INR 32 lakh)|
|Master of Applied Science [M.ASc] Mechanical Engineering||$15,750 (INR 13 lakh)|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc.] Computer Science||$21,327 (INR 17.5 lakh)|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing [B.S.N]||$22,121 (INR 18 lakh)|
|Master of Finance [M.Fin]||$57,138 (INR 47 lakh)|
|Master of Arts [M.A] Economics||$14,118 (INR 11.6 lakh)|
|Master Human Resources Management||$21,292 (INR 17.6 lakh)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A]||$24,660 (INR 20.4 lakh)|
|Bachelor of Engineering [B.Eng.] Civil Engineering||$26,564 (INR 22 lakh)|
|Bachelor of Engineering [B.Eng.] Electrical Engineering||$26,564 (INR 22 lakh)|
|Master of Design [M.Des]||$27,638 (INR 23 lakh)|
|Bachelor of Engineering [B.Eng.] Computer Engineering||$26,564 (INR 22 lakh)|
|Master of Science [M.Sc.] Digital Media||$14,118 (INR 11.5 lakh)|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc.] Biotechnology||$22,121 (INR 18 lakh)|
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.